Alitex Pergola Curved Canopy Systems
Maximise your outdoor living space with a strong and stylish Alitex pergola.
Providing protection from wind, rain and harmful UV rays, our customised translucent Alitex pergolas will transform your outdoor area into a comfortable living space.
Designed and developed in New Zealand, our Alitex pergola curved canopy systems include:
- Comfortable outdoor cover with diffused natural light
- Rain and UV protection
- Strength for high wind zone areas
- Aluminium construction to prevent corrosion
- 99% UVA/B protection for your family and furnishings
- A 10 year UV degradation warranty for longevity and colourfastness
- Full customisation to suit your outdoor space
- Powder coated frame and components to match your existing joinery
- Patented surface treatment of the canopy fabric to minimise dirt adhesion for easy cleaning
- Fungal resistance to reduce moss and mould growth
Complement your Alitex pergola curved canopy system with Ziptrak® screens to create an enclosed outdoor living area and get extra protection from the elements.
Winners: 2019 OFPANZ Excellence Award for Tension Structures <50m2.
Custom Canopy Solutions
At Douglas, we can design, fabricate and install a customised PVC tensioned canopy to provide your home with a waterproof and UV-protected outdoor living area.
Our specialist range of translucent PVCs are strong, waterproof and surface treated to prevent dirt adhesion, plus they block harmful UV rays (offering 99% UVA/B protection) while still retaining natural light.
Fully customisable, our curved canopies can be tensioned onto existing curved or sloping structures, or we can craft a bespoke frame to create your ideal outdoor living area. For ultimate protection, outdoor screens can be added, protecting you and your family from sun, wind and rain.
Got an existing pergola?
We can also craft a shade solution for a pergola that is already attached to your deck or your home.