At Douglas, we are proudly the exclusive suppliers of Shade7 outdoor umbrellas in Napier, Hastings and wider Hawke’s Bay. Experience the quality for yourself in our showroom, and benefit from approved local installation and service.
Designed by Kiwis to withstand the harsh New Zealand climate, Shade7 umbrellas are sophisticated and durable.
Available in a number of sizes and shapes and constructed from a wide range of high-quality fabrics, Shade7 outdoor umbrellas can rotate 360º with adjustable angles to provide the ultimate flexible shade solution.
The Shade7 range includes the Riviera cantilever umbrellas, the Paraflex wall-mounted option as well as the Monaco, Milan, Venice, Venice Tilt and Tempest adjustable models, suitable for both home and commercial use.
Key features of Shade7 outdoor umbrellas include:
- Heavy duty construction with durable components
- Marine grade anodised aluminium
- Lightweight and simple to operate
- Cantilevered umbrella models rotate 360 degrees and tilt to protect from the varying angles of the sun
- Ability to withstand wind up to 80kmph depending on the model
- High UV rating for your family’s protection
- Reassurance of up 10-years fabric warranty (see full warranty info here)
- Spans from two to five metres, either square or octagonal with shade coverage from four to 25m2
- Fixing options include bolting to a deck, fixing into concrete or a movable base for the smaller models.
Experience our most popular models in our Hastings showroom, view the fabric range and have your questions answered in one visit.
Douglas Innovation is product to be the exclusive Hawke’s Bay experts and installers of Shade7 outdoor umbrellas.
“We purchased a Shade 7 Riviera umbrella in 2018 after looking at many brands. We found the Riviera to be the best on the market & have enjoyed many BBQ’s with family & friends. It is the Rolls Royce of umbrellas, it is very well constructed and sturdy even in moderate wind conditions. If you want a quality umbrella then you can not go past it.”